Today Im going to talk about money, I want to share with you some tips and information on self employment, loans and finance.
Many people take loans out when they need money fast, maybe if your putting a deposit down on a house or getting your car fixed. You just dont know when you might need a loan. For some people its literally to get by.
Unfortunately getting a loan has a lot of repercussions and can cause you problems if you don’t stick to the agreement. You must pay your monthly instalments and keep up to date with payments.
They offer a variety of secure and convenient application options:
- Complete Secure 1003 Application
- Formal Loan Application
- Call 813-445-8694
- An experienced team member will gladly take your application over the phone and assist you with any questions you may have.
- Download Application
- Copies of pay stubs for each applicant, reflecting a minimum of 30 days of income
- Names/addresses of employers for two years
- W-2s for two years
- One to two years of tax returns
- A completed and signed Form 4506-T or 4506T-EZ, provided by your Mortgage Banker
- Bank statements for two to three months
- If self-employed, year-to-date profit and loss statement, plus signed returns for last two years
- Proof of pension income, if applicable
- Social Security and Disability payments, if applicable
- Dividend earnings
- Child support or alimony payments (optional for you to disclose)
- A copy of earnest money deposit
- Information on debts such as car loans, student loans and credit cards
- Security accounts (stocks, bonds, life insurance)
You can speak directly with a mortgage advisor simply give them a call anytime or feel free to utilize any of the interactive tools offered throughout the site.
Private lending consists of individuals providing funding to borrowers with less than ideal credit or no income statements. Private lending is also called self-directed lending, non-traditional lending and peer-to-peer lending.
If you have bad credit, this is a really good option for you.
Private lending is great for investors because it eradicates intermediates such as banks, finance companies, investment managers and credit unions.
They secure the best possible funding sources based on your individual situation. The length of a loan from a private lender, however, is influenced by a combination of market conditions, complexity, planned exit strategies and scope.
What are Hard Money Loans?A Hard Equity/Hard Money loan is a specific type of financing in which a borrower receives funds based mainly on the value/equity of the real estate. Loan applicants typically have bad credit or no credit history, do not meet conventional financing guidelines, are under time restraints to close a transaction, arrears on the existing mortgage or bankruptcy and foreclosure proceedings are occurring, or difficult or no income verification.
- These loans are often used as a temporary loan until people can restore there credit to a better state or financial situation changes.
Wouldn’t it be great if we could all have a financial advisor so we don’t have to worry about our own finances, yes of course it would. Unfortunately we don’t so we have to manage our own finances.
Finance generally involves an individual’s current financial position, Personal finance is based on someones earnings, living requirements, goals and individual desires.
For example, individuals need to save for retirement expenses which means investing enough money along the way to properly fund their long-term plans. This type of financial management decision falls under personal finance.
Check out my Single Care Review
Check out my
How to create a successful youtube channel
This is a sponsored post by Diamond Bloggers. All reviews and opinions expressed in this post are based on my personal views.