Let’s talk about my saving goals for 2023, I am really determined to save money this year. Me and my Fiancé would like to save this year and get married the end of this year. I have always found saving money really difficult and I need to follow a guideline to save, it takes perseverance and consistency. If you want to see how to save some money this year, please carry on reading.
Why Financial goals matter?
- A goal sets you off in the right direction of what you are trying to achieve.
- A financial goal is usually for a good reason such as saving for a wedding, buy a home, furniture etc.
- Knowing what you are wanting to save will help you reach your goal.
- You can also track your progress.
- You will gain control of your finances.
Pay Off Your Debts
The average person in the UK 1-4k of unsecured debt, that is without mortgages being included.
- Identify what debts you have and place them in priority order, head to citizens advice to get some information on this.
- Pay any serious debts such as Council tax, rent or anything that could lead you to court.
- Focus on your most expensive debt and use the snowball effect.
Remove unnecessary outgoings
- Delete and unsubscribe to any subscription services that you don’t need, such as Disney+, Netflix, xbox live etc.
- Work out where your spending can be reduced.
- Shop around for the best deals on car insurance, telephone contracts, energy providers etc.
- Do a no buy month where you do not buy any clothes, makeup, perfumes etc.
Start A Side Hustle
- Start a blog online
- Start a Youtube Channel
- Sell unwanted items online
- Start your own business and sell online.
Save Save Save
Save as much money as you can, there are so many ways to save money. There are calculators that you can use to help you work out your financial savings. You can calculate the interest of something you are looking to borrow money for or if you are looking to buy a home, this is the perfect option for you.
Overall there are many ways to save for 2023 and its not to late, you can start right now! I hope you enjoyed reading my Saving Goals For 2023. Please let me know your thoughts down in the comments.
This post is in collaboration, however all opinions are my own.