Ive never really used a manual, I feel like everything is just self explanatory however some things you do need to use a manual. There are so many things out there that you do need to use a manual for, because some things are just not available on line etc. So I checked multilingual manuals out and it is so so helpful. There are multilingual manuals, visual manuals, fixed prices and delivery on time. There is also a contact section amongst : knowledge centre, about us, references, how we can help and home. You can also request a quote or for them to call you.
There are manuals for anything and everything for manufacturers as well as their distributors. The product range is broad of nature. I find manuals are so easy they teach you everything you need to know and makes things into step by step. You can search for any manual also.
- Writing texts and reusing them- manuals does not only write clear- cut texts. It also brings them together in a content manner. High quality and predictability: they are both important in equal measure.
- illustrated manuals is well known for its professional illustrations. We gladly make use of and 3D illusions and do not keep a digital archive containing 3D illustrations.
- Professional layout – The layout people are specialists in creating the right kind of template for your manuals. If practical issues arise, they deal with them and come up with the right solution without compromising the end result.
- Technical translations – Translating technical texts definitely is a craft, requiring craftsmanship from special partners to.
- Managing your manuals- When selling a variety of products that all are accompanied by a manual in a local language and no hassle. After all if you change your product in even the slightest sense. Let them take care of that job.
- Visualising manuals on the basis of existing 3D models – They are in the business of creating clear cut vector illustrations for your manual. Let them help you to create them.
- Icons that are right on target – Our graphic designers are able to convey a complex message using only a single icon. Again: seems a hard nut to crack. They love a challenge.
- Schematics, infographics, overviews – Is it professional schematics you are looking for because if it is your in the right place.
They can get your message across in perfect 2D if need be without words.
A few of the brands that they work with- Lidl, Electrolux, Gispen, holmatro, AEG and Trespa.
Knowledge centre: European directives and manuals, examples of all relevant manuals, improving the usability of your manual, requirements instructions machinery directive, requirements manuals CE marking, quick start guides without text, translation of your manual is mandatory, writing technical manuals and writing user manuals.
About us page: They provide all internationally operating companies with absolutely the best manuals that are around globally. These manuals should be completely understandable, with a layout second to none. They should be multilingual/ illustration-based to match any local market.