I thought I would share my reflections on the things I have learned so far in life.
- If you want something, you are the only person that can go out and get it!
- Opportunities does not guarantee success.
- Take the good kind of risks, life is short.
- Keep your guard up with everyone.
- Don’t believe everything you read on the internet.
- Don’t get to caught up in social media, put your phone and laptop down. Life is happening in front of you!
- You don’t have to drink, smoke and party to fit in. Find your friends and your crowd.
- Music is LIFE
- Don’t let other peoples opinions of you matter.
- It doesn’t matter if you aren’t as loud as other people, be you! Everyone has their own personalities thats what makes you beautiful.
- It is okay to ask for help!
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- It is okay to be insecure about things.
- Take responsibility of your own actions.
- Accept compliments.
- Never stop learning, everyday is a chance to improve.
- Work towards goals.
- Find your calling in life.
- Don’t be to scared to try something, if you want to be a Youtuber do it! if you want to be a blogger / Instagram influencer . Go for it!
- Love someone like you want to be loved.
- Take care of family.
- Treat yourself once in a while.
- Work hard for what you want.
- Be true to yourself.
Latest posts by Melissajayne (see all)
- Lifestyle Changes You Can Make to Start Living Your Best Life - 29th October 2019
- Why I Haven’t Been Active On My Blog - 26th October 2019
- Makeup Revolution Galactic Palette - 23rd October 2019